• flat silver

Votes: 32 31.4%
  • burgundy

Votes: 22 21.6%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The "Matte Silver" is sick.... apparently its a 2010 limited production color so get it quick before its gone. The pinstripe looks awesome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Matte silver is my FAV

I also like the blue but i have owned a lot of blue toys... i think the dull matte look puts a different feel to the bike not so production looking i guess but its the dark wheels i like with the red pin striping.........and i don't care about ABS on a bike ....so i am getting my SE IN MAY when it comes in.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
The "Matte Silver" is sick.... apparently its a 2010 limited production color so get it quick before its gone. The pinstripe looks awesome.

+1 This color is awesome! Even better with matte black aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Matte Silver for me :D Apparantly, the production numbers are only 500 produced for the SE, that makes it a numbered bike :cool:

I like the other colors, but they seem too flashy. Not my taste...

·
Registered
148 Posts
You guys don't have the black on the poll!:( Mine's black but I can't vote cause it's not on there! LOL!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Color poll

I am in love with the burgandy color!!!! The way it looks in the sun is incredible. The tank sparkles like a diamond...:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
I was surprised, I liked the dark cherry red (burgundy) as much as I did. I drove all over Illinois looking to see these bikes in person before making a decision, and for me the burgundy was the color. Although the SE matte wasn't available for me to see and I hear that bike looks sharp.

I'm not sure if it's the bike, color or rider... but when I ride, I get more looks than a cat at a dog pound! Although sometimes it's a little weird coming out of a store and having people around my bike... that kinda makes me nervous. :cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I love my Matte Silver!! Gets a lot of looks, even from the harley guys.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
34 Posts
do you have pictures. i have a deposit on a black one but won't get mine till june 18th
man that sucks!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts