Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the mods you have done to your Fury, list the one you like best. I know you love them all, but I would like to know your favorite. In other words, if you could have just done ONE mod, what would it have been. Probably going to be hard to decide, so think about it. Should be interesting.

I'm down to exhaust or risers. Not the sexiest mods, but probably my two favorite. OK, think I will go with exhaust. Take it from here guys and gals....

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
This may sound strange but it's not the Sumo! Mine is the exhaust!
Now don't get me wrong! The sumo makes it a completely different bike for the better!
But the exhaust (to me) is the game changer!
Let me put it this way. Imagine having the sumo with the stock exhaust? Plus the entire sound is different! It's the only mod that changes the sound and look at the same time.
Sumo is second.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, probably not a fair question since most of you guys have done numerous mods to your Fury. Too difficult to pick one, so let's do a top three, but NO more.....What says you Mrbyber and Richard???????

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's play by the rules guys. Richard, we'll have to drop the sumo air lowering kit!:)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Let's play by the rules guys. Richard, we'll have to drop the sumo air lowering kit!:)
Yea Richard! Your always doing what ever you want!:p

1. Exhaust.
2. SUMO 250.
3. C&C seat.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
1. Exhaust
2. Soon to be fenders
3. Speedo Faceplate

What can I say, I have to budget my way through this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Of all the mods you have done to your Fury, list the one you like best. I know you love them all, but I would like to know your favorite. In other words, if you could have just done ONE mod, what would it have been. Probably going to be hard to decide, so think about it. Should be interesting.

I'm down to exhaust or risers. Not the sexiest mods, but probably my two favorite. OK, think I will go with exhaust. Take it from here guys and gals....
Probably hacking off everything below the rear tail light and getting a side mount plate bracket. Just put Cobra chrome sweepers on and I like them too. 4th I.D., Pleiku, 1967-68. Welcome home brother.

·
Registered
829 Posts
1. Everyone forgot about removing the reflectors and stickers! I also removed the turn signals.
2. Low Seat Pan and Lowering Spring (I know that is 2, but they serve a similar purpuse. It completely changes the ride for the better.)
3. Exhaust
4. Side Mounted License Plate and LED Taillight (2 again but they were both to get rid of all the junk hanging off the rear fender.)
5. Painting the side covers
6. 8 Degrees

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably hacking off everything below the rear tail light and getting a side mount plate bracket. Just put Cobra chrome sweepers on and I like them too. 4th I.D., Pleiku, 1967-68. Welcome home brother.
Thanks gwold. 4th I.D., the good old "Ivy Division". The 22nd was combined with the 25th I.D. (Tropic Lightning). Did you ship out of Ft Lewis? Those memories, not all so pleasant, will never be forgotten. Glad we both made it back home my friend.......

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nitrous system... Love the look on Harley guys faces after they see the tanks, ask what they are and I say, "Just the nitrous system."

Priceless!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Top three - in order:
1. (Uniqueness) New L&M fender, melded and painted by Painter!
2. (Bling) Chromed wheels
3. (Pragmatic) C&C Seat and L&M Spring (tie)

That fender will set me apart like so many others have with their custom paint jobs - if only for a little while, but for some time in my 'hood.

The chrome wheels brings the bike into a class the Metric-haters cannot disrespect.

And, the seat & spring have made this bike so much more rida-able for me ... which is the point of having purchased this beast.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mine came with exhaust off the showroom floor so I cant really say that since I have never heard a Fury with stock exhaust. Hands down would be the C&C seat, made it where I could actually enjoy riding the bike for more then 30 minutes.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
So far :

1. Exhaust
2. Side mount plate with removal of OEM plate mount
3. Speedo face

1 - 20 of 52 Posts