Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a favour please folks..

I'm looking for a US Fender Fury decal please if anyone can help?

The EU decal is naff hence removing it but I like the US one and had one on my last Fury..

Happy to pay for the cost of the decal and postage to the UK :)

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts

The EU decal is naff hence removing it but I like the US one and had one on my last Fury..

Ill see if i have another one. If i do ill send it to you. :smile:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts

I think that is the same one we get in Oz. It says VT1300CXA or something like that. That decal and all the other stickers came off the day I brought my bike home. I even took off the small Honda badge on the trees and replaced it with a plain chrome badge made by one of our old members. Then again I hate stickers and badges........:biggrin:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Speaking of removing stickers....what stickers can I remove? I removed the orange warming sticker already. What about the rest? Emissions wouldn't mean anything in SC. What about year and vin sticker?,

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the generosity and help...

Yeah I'm after the one supplied with the US version of the Fury and not the EU one...

If someone can find the Honda part number I can try and order one from over there, but if I recall the postage to the UK for an envelope from them was ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Thanks Ed.... Trying to distinguish the difference between the two part numbers.. do you think it will be colour ?
If there is a colour difference, order the expensive one.
The 'el cheapo' version must be black >:)

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hoping to resurrect this post to see if any folks have access to the Fury rear fender decal in Silver please?

Happy to pay for costs please to the UK.

Thanks in advance :)
Paul.

·
Administrator
3,658 Posts
Perhaps this may be of help:

Sign shops here have vinyl cutting machines and vinyl in many, many colors. I'd guess $7 here locally if providing a file they can use.

The Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 Electronic Cutting Machine has a scanner, so you could print out a logo, then scan it in and cut it out yourself on whatever color you want. If you don't need a scanner I hear the Silhouette Camio 3 is a good low-priced cutter (the Camio 4 is their most current model).

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Out of interest for our North American friends, the Fury logo decal is only on US bikes as far as I know. The rest of the world get a very ordinary VT 1300CX sticker on the rear mudguard (fender). The stickers and badges came off my bike as soon as I got it home. The only one I left was the Honda emblem on the trees but even that came off when I got a chrome plate from a previous member to replace the Honda badge. I hate stickers and badges on anything and I do the same when I get a new or new to me car, they all come off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts