Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I been running a Power Commander V for a few months and had my Autotune installed to my Cobras and WOW!!!My bike is running great now,great throttle response and better low end also eliminated the backfiring!!!If you have a PC on your Fury I would highly recommend adding the Autotune!:D

· Registered
2,152 Posts
So I been running a Power Commander V for a few months and had my Autotune installed to my Cobras and WOW!!!My bike is running great now,great throttle response and better low end also eliminated the backfiring!!!If you have a PC on your Fury I would highly recommend adding the Autotune!:D
Or, just get yourself a Fi2000, set it to 1-2-2, and ride on. Save yourself a bunch of bucks! No tits to pull or shit to pitch! You guys are just spinning your wheels (no pun intended) with the Autotune. Waste of bucks.

Cheers

· Registered
3,391 Posts
Or, just get yourself a Fi2000, set it to 1-2-2, and ride on. Save yourself a bunch of bucks! No tits to pull or shit to pitch! You guys are just spinning your wheels (no pun intended) with the Autotune. Waste of bucks.

Cheers
I run the fi2000 with no problems. The autotune was pushed on me but I refused because of price.
At least your happy with it.

· Registered
2,152 Posts
cobra unit doesn't work so hot when you start changing everything on the engine. I had the cobra and sold it on here. I run the PC now.
Interesting. As you know, I'm sure, in addition to the Cobra unit, I also have the AFR, so I can monitor/change my mix in real time. I've got it zeroed-in perfectly, and it can't get any better than that! I'm curious, however; what's your current Air/Fuel Ratio at, say, 70 mph?

Cheers

· Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I'll give you the specs when I can but my internals are no longer factory, and beside the extra sensors on the PC that the cobra doesn't have I also use a PC on my CBR. When I bought the bike last year I financed the pipes and conra unit with the bike at time of purchase because no question it is a lot easier to install and is preset for those pipes but even the Harley/Honda dealer I bought it from disliked it as an overall unit. I personally didn't have any issues with it, just wanted the PC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.