Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I am up late, I finally decided to post some of the David Mann Chopperfest pics where I won 3rd place at. Also, I have the pics in my profile under http://www.furyforums.com/forum/mem...er-albums352-david-mann-chopperfest-pics.html... (Page 2 of my link isn't working, maybe one of the mods can fix it for me?)

Anyways, thank you WCFR for turning out to this event, it was a really great-sunny day, it made it even better to get two phone calls when I won the ribbon at the event from the guys~ when I was shopping for more bike parts. ;-) Love you guys and the drinks the night before :p

Anyways, here are the pics from the event and you can find more from the link in my signature and also here http://www.bikerhotline.com/eventcoverage/2010/10davidmannbm/ and here http://www.chopcult.com/news/articles/david-mann-chopperfest-ventura-ca.html

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
227 Posts
AWESOME pics RED & congrats to you for a 3rd place.
I can't get over how cool your bike looks with the 8 degree trees on! It really stands out in the group of 7 picture. How is the handling compared to the stock?I guess I will add them to my list of (to do mods)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Great pic Red! Thx for puttin them up.
Thanks bro!

AWESOME pics RED & congrats to you for a 3rd place.
I can't get over how cool your bike looks with the 8 degree trees on! It really stands out in the group of 7 picture. How is the handling compared to the stock?I guess I will add them to my list of (to do mods)
Handling is actually great. Turning issues at real slow speeds, but that is to be expected.

Wowee wow wow wow!!
I know right, looked pretty awesome in person too... Think he might have gotten best of show...

Great pics. Your bike looks awesome. Congrats!
Thanks, appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for fixing the pictures, can see them now :D

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Red,your bike looks fantastic, great pictures. This event was in Ventura wasn't it ? I'm originally from Oxnard, lived there until I was 17 and joined the Army, nice to see the area again. I haven't been back in over 30 years. Anyway congrats on your win and well deserved.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Congrats on the win you really have done an awesome job with the bike the whole overall theme works great

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks bro, appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Red.
No pics of the other Fury's in the contest?
wla
I don't want to post his pics without his permission. They other guy's I don't know, but I can post some if he says it is okay to... ;) Ummm, hint... :cool:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Good job RSS!
Is it me or does your plastic chrome actually look shiney? What do you use to clean it Red?
Mine looks like crap! I hate it! Blue foggy garbage is what I call it!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good job RSS!
Is it me or does your plastic chrome actually look shiney? What do you use to clean it Red?
Mine looks like crap! I hate it! Blue foggy garbage is what I call it!
I will post up the cleaner that I use when I get home, can't remember it off of the top of my head, but it is a type of spray on light wax. I am going off of 2-3 hours sleep right now so, it is a little fuzzy. I know I have two that I use from the Honda Dealership and another might be Mother's spray on detailer? Again, I'll look when I get home as the stuff I used is still all in one bag from the competition.

Oh, having your significant other help you clean the bike also helps too... :p Which she did on the day of the competition, so she noticed everything I missed, lol.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Very nice win! Awesome bikes! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your bike is wicked!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts