Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should've waited to submit for FotM, but oh well. :) Since my submission, the Low and Mean rear spring, triple trees, and stainless T/C/B cables were installed, in addition to my custom Danny Gray seat. Now the bike is raked, lowered, and just looks damn good in the southwestern PA sun. :) Can't wait to get into the full swing of riding season.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Looking good Dream:) Wish I had those wheels and you had a feather up your ass we would both be tickled. LOL

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't like a two up seat on the Fury, but the hubby didn't like a two up seat on the Yamaha either, but too bad, I wanted to ride with him back then.:p The design in the seat is awesome! I am still drooling over those WHEEL!!! Submit that bike for FOM again!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, lots of money wrapped up in it for sure. :)

Yes, those are RCC Savage wheels, BF.

Blue, the rear seat can be removed and I have chrome spike accents filling in the holes in the fender where the sissy bar used to be. :) Looks pretty mean. Once the paint job is fully complete, it will be drool-tastic. :) I'll take a photo of the bike with the pillion pad removed to show you the rest of the custom solo seat...which has my initials stitched on the rear section (you can sorta see it right under the front edge of the pillion pad in the close-up shot).

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Looking really sweet!

Do you have the 8° trees and extensions?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I would love to see the bike without the passenger pad! I use a bullet spike to cover my rear fender hole. Your bike is H-O-T!!! My hubby finally "finished" his Yamaha Raider and now he is board. LOL! It is great to see a tricked out ride, but I really like to watch it develop! Keep the pics comming! We want to watch you every step of the way! Congratulations on a awesome bike!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Biike looks sweet..WOW...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
What plate holder is that?

·
Registered
791 Posts
NICE !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Lookin real good man!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What plate holder is that?
Accutronix's Vertical chrome license plate holder. I believe I bought it from X-Choppers.

Looking really sweet!

Do you have the 8° trees and extensions?
Yes, the Low and Mean trees and 3" extensions are installed. :)

More pictures coming soon without the pillion pad installed. It's a beautiful day outside.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Accutronix's Vertical chrome license plate holder. I believe I bought it from X-Choppers.

Yes, the Low and Mean trees and 3" extensions are installed. :)

More pictures coming soon without the pillion pad installed. It's a beautiful day outside.
Been to your website, now I know what's on your tank... :D

Looks sharp... how does your passenger feel about gator scales giving wedges? Love the concept though and the wheels.

Now that I just kissed your ass how bout throwing another fury member a bone and send me a book...

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been to your website, now I know what's on your tank... :D

Looks sharp... how does your passenger feel about gator scales giving wedges? Love the concept though and the wheels.

Now that I just kissed your ass how bout throwing another fury member a bone and send me a book...
Ah, someone finally went and took a look at my site to see what my paint job represents!!! You get a gold star. LOL

Danny Gray was kind enough to send me a pillion pad without the gator skin; it's a plain black leather pad that I use when a passenger is on. The gator skin one is used for show only.

I wish I had books to send out. However, I don't. I steer everyone to Amazon, who has them in stock and inexpensively at that. I make arrangements with buyers to have them signed, so there are options there. Free shipping, no tax, and less expensive than the book stores = Amazon win.

Thanks for all the compliments!!!! Makes me feel like I've done a good job with all the money and time I've put into this my first bike. :)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
A little off topic, but it's your thread! But...my one brother teaches at Rutgers and I was telling him about your bike and I mentioned your books, and he was familiar with them. Planeswalker Series, right? I am also a big reader so I will get your book(s) too because you're right in my favorite genre.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts