Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not MPH. I finally got 100 posts. Ok, now I was informed that I would receicve a free mod after this great accomplishment...... Or was it 1000, I don't remember.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
No not MPH. I finally got 100 posts. Ok, now I was informed that I would receicve a free mod after this great accomplishment...... Or was it 1000, I don't remember.
Nope, it's 10,000... ;) Oh and gratz... :D

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know its not a 1000, but it is a step in the right direction. One day I will also have my Barmitzvah!

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it would. A parade of Fury's. On a side note, I am glad I don't remember my circumcision!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Congratulationsn on your 100th post...

This one inches me one closer to 300. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Jag at your 100th your were suppose to receive one of the girls of the week! Your choice on which one o wait a minute your on 122 now sorry only for your 100th. They are all mine so I will go back to sleep now! Goodnight!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
So what exactly is “Congratulationsn” anyway?
It's sort of like "congratulations" but it's got an extra n at the end. I wasn't sure if I had the minimum letters to post so I threw in some extraneous characters.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
on behalf of my accountant; his lawyer; my ex wife, her lover, and of course the big guy upstairs--
who hasn't paid rent in three months, we'd all like to say: congrats young fella!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts