Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't wait to see some closeups of the finished product! Looks great....glad to see the individuality in it! :cool:
Thanks. Posted a better pic. Sadly, it's going to be another month before I can finish -- heading out of town for a few weeks. :D
T

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Seems if i was going to put that much money in a bike i would have went to Martin Bros. and been done with it...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I know how much time you have put into this stuff from our conversations, hopefully everything will come together for you within the next 2 months and we can see the final product... of what will probably be the mid-way point of the project... lol, but anyways... looking good bro, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Wow, I admire your mechanic abilities, creativity, and individuality! Congrats I am looking forward to seeing the final product!

·
Registered
331 Posts
looking great!

·
Registered
145 Posts
True choppers are an expression of who you are... I think it looks damned fine... and it's got your fingerprints all over it. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
A quick pic of the bike in the reassembly process.
T
Just noticed something in your pic... you have risers with the rake/extender kit, I have been asked several times if this would work with the rake kit, how is the top of your gas cap treating you? Can you get it off properly or is it a squeeze? Also, sent you a PM...

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just noticed something in your pic... you have risers with the rake/extender kit, I have been asked several times if this would work with the rake kit, how is the top of your gas cap treating you? Can you get it off properly or is it a squeeze? Also, sent you a PM...
I actually have two sets of risers. With the scoot works risers you would probably be ok. However with the just the Cannella risers you can't get to the gas. With both... no problems at all.
T

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow !!!!!! More pics please.

So....is that a Black Fury that really wants to be Blue?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Looking good T, I am liking the blacked out motor with polished fins for sure. Looks like I found my winter project.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts