Honda Fury Forums: banner

Finally Secured my Fury!

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  RedspawnSilver 
#1 ·
Hey all I am joining you from Eastern NC.
I wanted to wait until I have found my Fury before I did my intro. Today I put a hold on one (Matte Silver, Samson Sweeps, Power Commander) and I have to wait a painstaking week before I can make the drive to pick it up.
I have learned a ton about this bike from this forum and I am very pumped from how everyone has described the bike. Can't wait! :D

This is also my first forum I have participated in so please bear with me while I learn.

Keep up the good work.

#5 ·
matte silver. another one

I am a recent new owner of the matte silver myself and have been eager for spring. I rode about 400 miles in the past 3 months and rode in the coldest of cold. I'm getting some custom paint and should get it back next week. You will love it.

#6 ·
Welcome Homie,,if your up near ECU and thats a ECU pirate logo,,where are u waiting to get it from,,?? drive and hour and come to J-ville and get theres,,they have a black AND a matted silver,,I got mine 3 weeks ago..im up to 437 miles on mine,,lmao trying to get that 600 done and out of the way. :D Nice to hear about folks in eastern nc getting on there Fury's

#7 ·
I actually am closer to Morehead City, but I go to J-actionville all the time. I stopped by the Honda dealer in jville earlier this week and they didn't have any matte silvers and they said maybe on the next shipment. I also brought them a price that I found online from a dealer in Albermarle, NC (11,999+tax,fees). They pretty much laughed at me and said that they maybe could do something close if it was on the floor already, but the Matte Silver no way. The salesmen said when your serious then we can work up something, I had already told him I had cash in hand. Then he proceeded to tell me that they have no problems selling these bikes so they don't come down on the price much. Even though they had the same ones, plus a couple that they had 2 weeks previous. I have purchased bikes there before and sent friends there and the experience was ok.
Needless to say I called the dealer in Albermarle and gave them some numbers off some plastic to hold the bike for me. I plan on getting it Thursday if the schedule works out right.

Also I think I spotted you on Big Blue cruising down Western while I was there.

#12 ·
Congratulations on your purchase. I think Richard is right this could be for sure the longest week of your life while waiting for the arrival of your new ride but it will be well worth it in the end. Good luck and welcome aboard.

#14 · (Edited)
I got it home safe and sound.

It was a long week as promised luckily I was able to squeeze in some snowboarding to ease the pain.......I picked up my Fury this morning and drove 4.5 hrs. back home from the dealership. I am in love, it is beautiful and I can't wait to put my hands on and ride her hard. First order of business is stripping the reflectors off and peeling the stickers off. I have also ordered my first accessory, Kury. Transformer grips, this looks like the beginning of a long and expensive relationship.

#23 ·
It was a long week as promised luckily I was able to squeeze in some snowboarding to ease the pain.......I picked up my Fury this morning and drove 4.5 hrs. back home from the dealership. I am in love, it is beautiful and I can't wait to put my hands on and ride her hard. First order of business is stripping the reflectors off and peeling the stickers off. I have also ordered my first accessory, Kury. Transformer grips, this looks like the beginning of a long and expensive relationship.

I swear I put pics with this post but I don't see them for some reason. :confused:

#20 ·
Awesome! Yea, I bought the bike without even having a drivers license for it or anything... Lol, friend had to drive it home for me, I went and took a beginner's class, then came back and practiced in the parking lot and the rest is history! Pics of that momentous moment:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.