·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after owning my bike 7months i see another fury matte with black cobras

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
LOL, you sure it wasn't an armadillo with a black tail?.... ;)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he still had reflectors and a beaver tail so i guess hes not a member

·
Registered
146 Posts
:confused:honda dealers keep saying they are selling these things like hot cakes....still wondering...where the hell are they!! still haven't seen anymore around here

·
Registered
81 Posts
of all the people i ride with i have not seen another and neither have they. although my second cousin thrice removed ROFLMAO just bought one to match mine and did not even know i had bought one. And i have only seen that in his facebook.

So i am requesting that the group who are heading to sturgis try and get any pictures of them that they can and send them to me if from KS or MO.

Or maybe i need to get out more with normal people who work a normal schedule.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
The only ones I have seen here in Ohio are the members of this board. I kinda like the idea of not seeing one everywhere I go. Makes us more of an exclusive club.:cool: Now I’m sounding like a HD rider.:eek:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
out of 2800 bikes at the chase city bike fair i had the only fury.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've never seen another one on the road. I know there is another in my county because he's on this board.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Only fury I've ever seen around here was the one on the dealer floor... Was gonna buy that one but I noticed that little breather hole in the first 10 secs I was looking at the bike, and he said it was normal... Didn't necessarily trust em and he said they had a matte silv at the warehouse and I said..... I,ll take it!!!!!!! Figured if that had it it's definatly normal... Lmao

·
Registered
40 Posts
went to Corbin's run in Hollister 4th of July only saw 1 blue fury displayed inside with fairings... a lot of riders ask me if Arlen Ness made my bike...LOL:)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just thought it was kinda cool, i pulled double the speed limit to catch up with him just to see it. now i kinda know how my bike looks going down the road atleast

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I just thought it was kinda cool, i pulled double the speed limit to catch up with him just to see it. now i kinda know how my bike looks going down the road atleast
Dude, we're prac neighbors btw, Had my brake lines installed and the tech took it for a test ride. I loved seeing & hearing it. Jeez, that's weird,isn't it?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude, we're prac neighbors btw, Had my brake lines installed and the tech took it for a test ride. I loved seeing & hearing it. Jeez, that's weird,isn't it?
Where are you, I run to Deerfield, boca, delray, and jupiter a bit. You could be the 2nd fury I see, the Grey was at 441 and southern. only time i ever saw a fury move before the grey was when my dad test rode my bike the day i bought it and it was 100%stock

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Where are you, I run to Deerfield, boca, delray, and jupiter a bit. You could be the 2nd fury I see, the Grey was at 441 and southern. only time i ever saw a fury move before the grey was when my dad test rode my bike the day i bought it and it was 100%stock
live in hollywood-work in FLL. i'm all over--i'm at cafe 27 on Sunday a.m.'s and Hooters in Pembroke on Weds. eve's.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
live in hollywood-work in FLL. i'm all over--i'm at cafe 27 on Sunday a.m.'s and Hooters in Pembroke on Weds. eve's.
Ahh, that is just slightly outa my range (My posterior is slightly sore after north lauderdale on 95 and coral springs on sawgrass if i take TPK)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts