Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw another Fury today, Red @ 441 and belvedere Road. That is the 2nd Fury I have seen on the road other than mine (Bought in January), the other was a matte at the same intersection

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
There is one other Fury that is on the road in my area. He parks at Sheetz in the mornings and drinks coffee as I'm getting off of work. I will pull in and get gas and say, there is the other one. The local Honda dealer's mechanic bought a matte one, but I never see it on the road.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There's a blue one at a local garage near my house. See his all the time. I was on mine the other day and saw his parked but I haven't seen one on the road at the same time when I'm riding yet.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I've been told there's another blue one in my area that a woman rides, but I haven't seen it. I saw a nice red one at bike night in Sharon, Pa last Weds. I wanted to hear his pipes when he left, but I missed him. There was a couple thousand bikes there.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I saw the first one other than mine the other week, parked outside a resturant near me...it was burgundy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts