Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy finially popped on this 2011 red Fury this past week! I finially have a riding buddy. Have to say these two bikes look badass down the road.

Thought i'd show them side by side on here. Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know daRe. I tried and got frustated after did a minor scratch. Referring to the two on the painted rear fenders. i heated it up a little with a blow dryer and used dental floss. Wasn't moving at all! Now i'm paranoid i'm going to really dik up the paint if i get frustrated again.

You have any advise for me?

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I know daRe. I tried and got frustated after did a minor scratch. Referring to the two on the painted rear fenders. i heated it up a little with a blow dryer and used dental floss. Wasn't moving at all! Now i'm paranoid i'm going to really dik up the paint if i get frustrated again.

You have any advise for me?
Use the dental floss to "saw" through the double sided tape, then clean up the remainder with goo gone. You can use your fingernail or some soft wood like a "paddle pop" stick. Then polish with a good non silicon polish. Go slow and take your time. It took me an hour to get the Honda badges off each chrome side cover.

Lucky for us here in Aus we did not get the reflectors but we still had a ton of stickers to get off.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Use a hair dryer and a PLASTIC puddy knife.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I grabbed the corners on the ones on the fender and twisted back and forth until they came loose. It took a lot of pressure and using my body weight but, I didn't screw up the paint.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!! Appreciate all of your opinions. Looks like mine are really on there, i tried most of what you guys are saying. I'm going to give the dental floss another shot. The kind i was using kept breaking.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
dece1416... I would take your post more seriously but my anger at Mike Richards doesn't allow me to.

Sorry for the derail... back to original programming.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its all good Eric! I can absolutely take the banter. We'll see tommorow night who gets the last laugh. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Buff takes it. Save me some money too! Season tix are expensive...

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Its all good Eric! I can absolutely take the banter. We'll see tommorow night who gets the last laugh. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Buff takes it. Save me some money too! Season tix are expensive...
I would like nothing more than for that to happen, but I have watched hockey all too much to realize that this team cannot compete right now and their luck is about to run out. I said before it began to my friends Philly takes it in 7. But I do believe Richards warranted a suspension, cause I know if it was Kaleta (which I do not care for) he'd be suspended. And Derek Roy will be as impacting as Pronger was in Game 6. Good luck and Petey better get his shit together with his Goalies, since Boston/Pittsburgh will eat your guys up.

Again sorry to de-rail... I'd be more than happy to talk NHL in other non-fury threads, if I knew people would be interested and could keep it honest.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
You just focus on keeping a florida team from being in the second round and hopefully I can have some playful banter with you come the conference finals. ;)
Tonites the nite! Sucks I gotta work though, but I believe tonite we will finish off the lightening. Pretty good considering everyone wrote us off! I'll start a playoffs thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts