Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys here are some pics of fenders shipping this week. blue has led option on it. as you see stock seat fits this application. i have sumo x honda stock sissy bar kits ready also call me if interested .

864-934-0346.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Sumo X Sissy on stock rear???

I thought the Sumo-x sissy bar attached to the struts? Guess I’m missing something?
I love the wrap of that fender looks old school and contemporary all at once!
I really think the intergrated lED is sharp!

As to the Sissy from Sumo; Kurt from Sumo x said you need to do alittle mod to make it work and I thought it was for the Sumx rear tire kit after it was done????:confused:

But if it works on a stock Fury I want one!!! PM me

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
not really a fan.. on a chopper i think that the fender should be getting smaller not bigger. although i will say they do look really well made and fit well, just not my flavor. always glad to see vendors supporting the fury even if its not something i would rock my self.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Still think it needs to be flat along the bottom edge of the back of that fender (May be the angle of the picture?), but good job on the fender, looks great!

·
Banned
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no its not for sumo's sissy bar. there where some questions about hondas factory sissy bar fitting on sumo's fenders for the ones that have the stock sissy bar and have purchased sumo kits and want to run the bar they already have. made some brackets and stiffeners to mount under fender with tapped holes for mounting. so it's just a brkt or flat plate that allows them to mount hondas sissy bar.

·
Registered
893 Posts
wow ... i like it. Makes me wonder how it would fit a T-Modded bike and if there is a hole on the fender for the bitch seat bolt?
Andy has been woprking on my Rear fender to fit the passenger seat and Honda Sissy bar. I loaned him my sissy bar for mock up. He has told me he has got it done and it all bolts together on his bike.

I think its another selling feature from Camtech to offer the rear fender with and with-out the holes for the passenger seat and sissy bar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts