Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
4,275 Posts
Congratulations on owning a bike that keeps getting more addictive with time! That one is a beauty stock!

Thank you for your service to our country, there are many of us who really, really appreciate the freedoms we are afforded by those who defend them.

Glad to have you as a member.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello from Colorado Springs. I'm a retired Air Force vet that has been riding almost 20 years but primarily sport bikes when I was in Japan. Just bought my first cruiser a 2018 Fury. Fell in love with the look and decided it had to be a Fury. Glad to be here. View attachment 244200
Welcome from Oregon. Sweet clean ride.
I also thank you for your service. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Hello from Colorado Springs. I'm a retired Air Force vet that has been riding almost 20 years but primarily sport bikes when I was in Japan. Just bought my first cruiser a 2018 Fury. Fell in love with the look and decided it had to be a Fury. Glad to be here. View attachment 244200
Welcome from Denver. I do like that red...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Beautiful! The bike and all those awesome roads west of you where you can grind those peg feelers down!
I had lots of fun chasing a sport bike down 72 & 119 to Black Hawk in Estes Park. Then when I stopped for gas the gentleman sport bike rider stopped and bought me lunch!
Many fine rides await you! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
452 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. Thanks for your service. Me and the wife had ours out there this summer. We stopped at the outlet malls in the springs. Was up around Estes. Stayed in Boulder. All the grass eaters and Tesla people stare at you in that town. Then I just crank up the sound. They also have an un healthy obsession with Subaru Forester in Bolder. Like 20 shops that specialize in Subaru repair. Guess they are not as dependable as they say!! P.s. get on the list for Gold Hill. Great small small town above Boulder. Dirt roads/ streets. Out side Blue grass venue. Look it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts