Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchase a 2011 CX. Although advertised as an ABS Bike, I soon, (after purchase), noted the difference between Bikes. Once home, I called the seller to notify him of this "advertising mistake". He honestly didn't know himself, what he had. I'm the third owner. Buyer be ware. I now caught another person selling on-line a non-ABS bike as having ABS.
Other than that, I love the bike. Looking forward to getting some miles under my belt, and enjoying the rides. Now living in the Phoenix area, I'm able to ride all year long.
My other Bike is a 2003 Goldwing, that is presently decked out with Red and Blues, and fitted with a siren. I ride as a Road Guard with the PGR, and also loving the commitment, and honor of doing so.
Ride safe everyone, and enjoy your rides.
Bill (Wingman)

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, check this out. Have fun and ride safe.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
380 Posts
Don't feel let down about your Non-ABS bike.
Have fun and Ride her like you stole it.
Welcome from Daytona 😎

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I for 1 ride a NON-ABS Fury and have NO regrets!
I agree. I have not once been let down by lack of braking power. The failure point is where the tires meet the road, not where the pads meet the discs. I HAVE slid the rear tire.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I am ABS free also. HD had it and I really didn't care for the clacka clacka clacka noise when it activates. It was the only bike I have owned that had it. Not a dealbreaker for me.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Late welcome from another 2010 without ABS. No biggie, just don't be stupid on the brake.
I have a map of the Fury Nation going on here, you can get to it from the link by my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, just need a zip code (no addresses!). I'd love to keep this thing full of events, hangouts, ride routes, etc. If you don't want to be added, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is nearby! Keep safe out there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts