Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered the first aftermarket part for my bike. I only had 100 bucks so it took me a long time to pick one. I want to go solo saddle so I decided on the honda rear fender panel. Anyone who has this, how hard is it to get on there? Do I just need to lift the seat or do i have to take off the fender to get at bolts?

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
The hard part, for me, was getting the wrinkles out of the metal after I unfolded it... I don't know why they can't ship it in a bigger box. :D

I think it was a 10-15 minute thing - simple... even for me!

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
hell it was easy enough for even me.................bwahahahahahaha.......no really..........bwahahahaha.................t

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
It's pretty easy, Even Byber Can Do IT! :D
Watch it Mental or I will come down there, push you down the stairs and break your hip!:p

You just pull the bolts on the seat and slip it in place and put the bolts back in. Then you put the rear bolt in where you would normally put the back seat bolt.
If I remember right they send you a chrome headed bolt for the rear. I think.:rolleyes:
You will understand how it goes on just by looking at it when you get it.
And don't go cranking on any of these bolts. They should just be snug.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Yep. It's all $pending from here on out. I'm up to $7k in mods and counting. You WILL catch the bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Boy You said it. It has gotten to be an addiction I think.
Somebody needs to form a support group.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm dying to mod mine out. I've had it two weeks now, ordered Samson Hell Raisers for it 2 days ago. I can't wait till they get here so my bike can begin its journey to custom!

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
if you dont have enough to do all the mods you want,sell everything you own.that should do it.lol

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I'm selling sperm to the sperm bank. Another 500 tug sessions and those chrome wheels are mine!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts