Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I noticed the ABS feature. Weird seeing it on a blue bike :D Also weird on all the different lines going to the front brakes :eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Also weird not seeing a front brake lever. I don't know if I could get used that. I'd always be reaching out with my fingers.:D
It's hard to tell from the picture, but I'm pretty sure that there is still a front brake lever. If I remember correctly, they are both activated with the foot lever, but only the front works with the hand lever.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I don't believe the ABS Fury's got rid of the front brake lever ;)

Here's the other picture from his gallery:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Looks good... least change out the color of the lollipops so that your blue isn't exposed to all that yellowness... Good job on the reflectors though :D

Oh, like how your parked by the no parking sign too... :p

You can tell better on this picture guys...

·
Super Moderator
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No need to worry folks, the ABS version still has a front brake lever. When you use the front brake it only works the front brake. When you use the rear brake, in addition to applying the rear brake it also activates a third and much smaller piston on the front brake. To be honest if you did not know it activated a small piston on the front you would never realise it was doing that because you can't feel it.

Here is a better picture. I'll put the ABS close ups in another thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
No need to worry folks, the ABS version still has a front brake lever. When you use the front brake it only works the front brake. When you use the rear brake, in addition to applying the rear brake it also activates a third and much smaller piston on the front brake. To be honest if you did not know it activated a small piston on the front you would never realise it was doing that because you can't feel it.

Here is a better picture. I'll put the ABS close ups in another thread.
Hey, I don't see a shifter lever. Does this ABS version not have a shifter lever? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.