Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm new here... but not to riding or Honda. Lol. I picked up a 2014 Fury with 7,500 miles for a whopping $2500. Now, anyone who knows me already knows it needs work. And even if it didn't, I'd be working on it anyway.

I customize bikes as a hobby, so stock isn't really my thing. I've already begun the transformation in making this inexpensive and poorly repainted chopper into a work of art. I'll post pics when I can, but I'm moving at lightning fast speed trying to have her road ready when the last part arrives! Here are some day I brought it home pics...

Hope to have plenty more to add in the coming days, weeks and years with this bike. Even broken and in desperate need of repair it was love at first ride. Can't wait for the maiden voyage once it's all done!!!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And, in case yall were curious here's where I'm at with it rn...
Blue Azure Grass Font Aqua

Hood Azure Sleeve Aqua Font

Hood Blue Azure Fin Fender

Teal paint with a teal flake top coat. Working on clear right now.
Blue White Green Azure Sleeve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Furious_Mike

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well, I'm new here... but not to riding or Honda. Lol. I picked up a 2014 Fury with 7,500 miles for a whopping $2500. Now, anyone who knows me already knows it needs work. And even if it didn't, I'd be working on it anyway.

I customize bikes as a hobby, so stock isn't really my thing. I've already begun the transformation in making this inexpensive and poorly repainted chopper into a work of art. I'll post pics when I can, but I'm moving at lightning fast speed trying to have her road ready when the last part arrives! Here are some day I brought it home pics...

Hope to have plenty more to add in the coming days, weeks and years with this bike. Even broken and in desperate need of repair it was love at first ride. Can't wait for the maiden voyage once it's all done!!! View attachment 243078
View attachment 243077
Welcome to furyville !!!!
From Daytona Beach
Nice $$$ PRICE !!!!

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Unique color! I like it. Leaving the frame red??
Yeah, although it looks light blue in the photos it's actually a turquoise base with a teal flake. Should go nicely with the red. So many black and white ones when researching and I wanted to go for something different

·
Registered
77 Posts
Only had mine a month & people told me randoms will come up to you to ask about it. I thought ‘yeah right’ - I literally look like a shaved tattooed bigfoot on work release

Well in 4 weeks I’ve had 4 diff people approach me to look & ask about it 🤣🤣 ..even an ex Harley guy confused & asked if it’s a some custom Victory. Very odd but people are drawn to Fury’s. I’ve never encountered it before

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm excited to get out there on mine. In a pinch for cash at the moment (mostly from dropping tons of cash on parts and aftermarket stuff to fix this bad boy up and make it an Anarchist Customs original) and didn't like my freshly chopped rear fender height so I chopped the rear spring. Dropped it an inch and three quarters and it's sitting mean as hell. Next steps are to pull the front wheel and paint the forks... and the rim since it's off. Guess I'll be pulling the rear tire too. Boy oh boy do I love build time!!! Paints done except for wetsanding and buff out on the clear coat. Def gonna be one of a kind 😁

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what kind o f

what kind of paint did you use?
Rustoleum Lagoon x2 Ultra Cover for base coat, found the topcoat on Amazon by Kustom Cans and the clear coat is definitely the only one I'll use from here on out. It's a 2 stage rattle can called Spray Max 2k clear glamor. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny!
Tin Liquid Bottle Aluminum can Fluid

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I started a new thread to post steps and pics as I build this yet to be named Fury.

Click Here to check it out!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Rustoleum Lagoon x2 Ultra Cover for base coat, found the topcoat on Amazon by Kustom Cans and the clear coat is definitely the only one I'll use from here on out. It's a 2 stage rattle can called Spray Max 2k clear glamor. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny! View attachment 243199
so this is the paint? you did a good job it looks professional

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so this is the paint? you did a good job it looks professional
Thanks, I'm really happy with it, I love that clear, it made all the difference I think. It's gonna be my go to from now on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts