Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
witch flasher cover did you buy? to fit on original flasher

i am looking for information about the replacement of the flasher cover(differents colors)

thanks

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ummm, flasher cover? Are you talking about turn signals cover or maybe the engine covers or the battery covers or the speedo cover or the etc... etc...?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ummm, flasher cover? Are you talking about turn signals cover or maybe the engine covers or the battery covers or the speedo cover or the etc... etc...?
Come on RSS. Don't be an ass. You know he's talking about the turn signals. He can't help that he's Canadian. j/k:D

What Richard1 said.Kuryakyn

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Come on RSS. Don't be an ass. You know he's talking about the turn signals. He can't help that he's Canadian. j/k:D

What Richard1 said.Kuryakyn
lol... "blinkers" :p or "turn signals"

Wasn't trying to be an ass, but I was on my way out the door and couldn't figure out wth he was talking about until I got into my car... :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Just givin ya a hard time.;)
Figured... there are just some people running around here not getting the lightness of this forum though, so had to make sure :p

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I am laughing my ass off at the moment! :D:D:D

This is a good thing. I'm sure I can say we're not making fun of where you live :confused: But ..... If you could just move a little South....:eek:

·
Registered
437 Posts
And you guys wonder why young American travellers backpacking through foreign countries have Canadian flags sewn onto their packs :p ??? Think I'm joking ... do a little research.
Pussies.:rolleyes:

Every country has them. Some more than others....[cough]France[cough]...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts