Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told by Low and Mean that I won FOM because of photography! You guys have seen my bike in MOSTLY garage quality shots. I'm a little hurt at the comment. I guess you can vote for a bike for any reason even if it is just because you like the owner, but I really want my bike to stand on it's own credentials. So here is my sincere question......
If you voted for my bike, did you vote based solely on the quality of the last photos
Thanks for your honest replys!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
He is full of SH!T!!!! I seen it up close!!. For him to say that............ well i am not going to say......

Your Fury is so SHOW, the best Show Fury I have seen yet!!!

here is a pic I took. still a damn good looking Fury!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
WoW L&M was that really something you said ?? I Like her bike and if it was the photos you think caused the result i think your wrong,....:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Relax Blue!!!! :) Voted for it because of the bike itself, not due to photos or friendships..... don't let your chain be yanked!!!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Relax Blue!!!! :) Voted for it because of the bike itself, not due to photos or friendships..... don't let your chain be yanked!!!!! :cool:
She has no Chain, She's got a WHIP!!!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
L&M Is Full A ****, And This Is Where Their Opinion Belongs!

..........................................VOTED FOR BIKE.......................................

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
i like the bike and i respect low and means opinion... im sure that it wasnt meant the way it sounds

they werent even competing in this months fom

·
Registered
560 Posts
Theyre probably pissed because there bike will never look half as good as urs. If u had spent more $$ with l&m they wouldnt have said that. They just dropped a notch in my book.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I wouldnt let them get to you. Everyone knows you put plenty of time and dough into her. You won because the bike is put together with attention to detail not because of the background. Your bike looks hot anywhere you take pictures of it. But honestly, your garage is a dream for me :) I wish I had your garage!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
i like the bike and i respect low and means opinion... im sure that it wasnt meant the way it sounds

they werent even competing in this months fom
you are correct so i deleted my post after verifying, it was Sumo-X that was entered not L&M, thanks for correcting me.

still sounds like L&M was jealous of her winning, if it wasn't a pm saying congrats on the win what would it have been? i like most of L&M's products, but liking their product and their opinion are two different things, and of course photography is part of the contest, you can't take a picture of the Fury in a mudpit and expect to win, unless two hot woman are mud wrestling next to the bike lol.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Let me say that both your bike and your pics look good, so I'm not knocking your photography skills, but I didn't see anything special about the photography as compared to anyone else that entered, so for someone to say that you won because of photography makes no sense to me.

Again, not knocking your photography skills. I'm just emphasizing the fact that you won because of your motorcycle modding skills. :)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Blue perhaps a better comment to your win would have been something like this."Congrats from L&M on your win Debbie, must have been that new L&M chin spoiler that helped seal the deal" and then a friendly laugh.
But they sadly didn't so I say their comment was HORSESHIT!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I voted for your bike because I love it. Although someone that knows what they're doing with a quality camera can certainly make something already good looking even better. Professional photography gives ANY object that wow factor. I wish I looked as good as I do in my senior pictures all the time :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Photography has some reguard to any online contest, it helps make it look more presentable. Think about it if you want our dirtbikish fender concealed you take a pic from left side with a higher angle and to give it more of a stretched look from the front slightly. But Blues bike always looks decent in pics and not many of us have seen it in person.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
you are correct so i deleted my post after verifying, it was Sumo-X that was entered not L&M, thanks for correcting me.

still sounds like L&M was jealous of her winning, if it wasn't a pm saying congrats on the win what would it have been? i like most of L&M's products, but liking their product and their opinion are two different things, and of course photography is part of the contest, you can't take a picture of the Fury in a mudpit and expect to win, unless two hot woman are mud wrestling next to the bike lol.
Gave me a new pic Idea!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Blue perhaps a better comment to your win would have been something like this."Congrats from L&M on your win Debbie, must have been that new L&M chin spoiler that helped seal the deal" and then a friendly laugh.
But they sadly didn't so I say their comment was HORSESHIT!
Or maybe the Killer T-mod :cool: and the chin???

1 - 20 of 70 Posts