Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Dragboat far right, BroadwayJoe 2nd from right, MyFuryRide far left

we just gotta get Wickedways in and win (blue)

Bluedragon right MyFuryRide left

Richard1 and MyFuryRide

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
B-E-A-Utiful! Nice pics and thanks for sharin it with us.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate photo editing, i can't do nothin right, can someone down size that and pm it to me, I will fix it and give you a dollar

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Cool Mike you don't see to many FOTM together at one time. Richard "The Jack" has one super good looking Blue ride. An Blue yours is outstanding:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morning Richard, thanks!

here ya go $1 :D

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I hate photo editing, i can't do nothin right, can someone down size that and pm it to me, I will fix it and give you a dollar
Dude,

Any time you need photos resized or morphed, send me the originals and tell me what you want. No charge - the bits are free.

-me

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
:Nice pics I am going to have to get off my AS* and post pics I am sure I have the most heavily modded Fury ever with absolutely zero miles on the odometer LOL :):) I hate winter!!! I just drove to J&P Cycles yesterday for more goodies wife is not happy with me!!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
:Nice pics I am going to have to get off my AS* and post pics I am sure I have the most heavily modded Fury ever with absolutely zero miles on the odometer LOL :):) I hate winter!!! I just drove to J&P Cycles yesterday for more goodies wife is not happy with me!!
If there's one reflector remaning on your bike, you will be banned for life :p

·
Registered
835 Posts
MFR and the traveling T-Mod....obviously a BIG PLUS for FOM! LOL! Best mod I've done! Thanks again Mike! I would have NEVER got the nerve to do this on my own. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Yeah, Yeah, you girls are funny.

Now I received a PM that there was a bike with a lone reflector on it. Anyone see something matching that description?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Now I received a PM that there was a bike with a lone reflector on it. Anyone see something matching that description?
Are you counting the one blue bike in the very first photo that moved the reflector under the run/turn/brake after zapping off the beaver tail?

'Cause I don't think that one counts. And, not just because I still have mine there, too, after removing the license light housing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yeah, Yeah, you girls are funny.

Yep but if he puts the 300 fat tire on like he is planning on doing the the reflector will be history:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts