Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Looks good! I would need to see how that compares to the factory peg mounts just for placement purposes (will go stare at mine here in a minute).

Right side might look better with rounding the rear-facing corner a bit more if you can. Just my $0.02 How does that fit from a clearance perspective for the pipes? i.e. can you remove/replace the front pipe without having to remove the peg mount plate?

How do the feel fit-wise? I know that's always going to be subjective per person and vary with their inseam, etc....

But as always, quality crafstmanship, even if they are still in raw form.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Looks good. Reminds me of mine but I like the one piece design better. I wouldn’t worry about the bolts too much I can put a lot of pressure on mine and they are solid. There’s no way I could reach those though and I’m 5-10.
View attachment 242899
Two things I love about that....

1. 2011 Pearl White Furys are THE BEST OF THEM ALL! (yes, I am totally biased, but that has nothing to do with facts!)
2. I'm diggin the cutouts/windows in the extensions and the overall curve/profile

In the end I love both designs and I am super thankful we have some serious talent that brings some truly custom options to the community. I ride all the time with my heels on the factory pegs, so a way to stretch out and relax a bit without marring my frame or major/expensive mods to the factory pegs is a huge plus!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts