Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
black w/black wheels, has new clutch(barnett), new avon front tire,new (black)mini apes 9 inch,brass ballls risers, side mount speedo(stg),vance & hines slip exhaust, 2 seats factory and a danny grey,powder coated forks and sissy bar(factory). guhl ecu, i am forgetting some stuff.. due to health will not be able to ride... it is in noth west florida.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
black w/black wheels, has new clutch(barnett), new avon front tire,new (black)mini apes 9 inch,brass ballls risers, side mount speedo(stg),vance & hines slip exhaust, 2 seats factory and a danny grey,powder coated forks and sissy bar(factory). guhl ecu, i am forgetting some stuff.. due to health will not be able to ride... it is in noth west florida.
new brakes also

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Throw up some photos better chance it'll sell.
Sorry to hear about the health issues, hope you can clear them up.

·
Registered
517 Posts
... hand has zero grip now. ...
Both hands? What's the cause/ailment? I'm 68¼ yrs. old and have been wrenching, gripping hand & power tools for 50 of them. I do press my out-stretched fingers of my hands together and force them to bend back to give the tendons stretching exercises on a regular basis. My dad had Dupuytren's contracture in both hands, but he mostly held pencils and pens...and I don't want that. Although, I think I can get corrective surgery for it @ the VA hospital if it turns out to be a hereditary thing for me. Sucks having to give up riding. It's bad enough when the bike's down for repair(s) or the weather doesn't cooperate.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Both hands? What's the cause/ailment? I'm 68¼ yrs. old and have been wrenching, gripping hand & power tools for 50 of them. I do press my out-stretched fingers of my hands together and force them to bend back to give the tendons stretching exercises on a regular basis. My dad had Dupuytren's contracture in both hands, but he mostly held pencils and pens...and I don't want that. Although, I think I can get corrective surgery for it @ the VA hospital if it turns out to be a hereditary thing for me. Sucks having to give up riding. It's bad enough when the bike's down for repair(s) or the weather doesn't cooperate.
my father had dupuytren's (celtic curse) they cut off his fingers(ring & pinky) on both hands..

the ulnar nerve(right arm) is destroyed and have very little use of the hand and can really only use the trigger finger and thumb..they tried to repair and relocate the ulnar nerve but not going well. they will be removing the tip of the trigger finger from the second knuckle...they tried to save but it is not looking good it is just dislocating everytime i pick anything up. was in a helo crash(soft landing) in first week of march of 04 splitting the forearm the long way from the elbow towards the wrist. never really mended correctly.. been in PT since Nov of last year when they fixed the hip.. so now the bike is sitting at my friends shop in ebro,fl..
also will be having elbow surgery on the left soon.. good times....lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts