Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Fury
234 Posts
John, sorry for your issues, and you have my well wishes going forward. I know that there is a new member here looking, but she wants a different color. I bought mine at a similar price point with the understanding that paint was in the future. Perhaps @muddypaws3 will see this...great price. repaint is not that pricey.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
John, sorry for your issues, and you have my well wishes going forward. I know that there is a new member here looking, but she wants a different color. I bought mine at a similar price point with the understanding that paint was in the future. Perhaps @muddypaws3 will see this...great price. repaint is not that pricey.
I have like 1k in extra parts. new cobra air intake,new mustang seat,side mount plate holder,mini floorboards. all new in the box.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Perhaps if I can convince her to buy the bike, she will reward me with the seat! (or not, as she is researching seats now - lol)
yeah i have a danny grey, factory, cobra Tripper fastback(brand new)
the danny grey is nice and I really like the mustangs looks(have not used yet) and its very comfortable
my girl like the danny grey passenger seat

21 - 28 of 28 Posts