Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale 2010 honda Fury with Only 850 Miles Show Roon New Price Drop [email protected]@K

2010 Honda Fury Only 850 Miles Show Room New Black Loaded cobra Fi2000R Tuner and Cobra speedster Swept Exhaust system and fury Leather front Bag and few extra Chrome Parts All way's Kept Inside Must See Asking $9,999.99 Best Offer call me at 561-767-0262 Ask for Joe... Clear Title Is in My Hand. I am in West Palm beach Fl.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good Deal

I Think this is a Very Good deal ..... i am selling you the Bike for Only $9k so we say ...i have over a$1000.00 in extra and maybe more and it only got Less then 850 Mile on it .... Think about it that not bad I think it A Very Good deal ....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well as you can see buy the miles I don't use it very much do to my Health Reasons That why .....It set in my Garage a lot cover up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Joe

Nice bike, are you willing to take $9000 for the bike? I live in Collierville, TN (Memphis) and would need to ship which could cost $600, $700. I have two grown daughters that live in your area that could assist with the transaction, let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Don't want to offend you, but if you look at the going prices for comparable bikes you will see that they are going for a little less, granted it has low miles but it is considered used, and like we have discussed before you don't get much back in the way of aftermarket upgrades or paint, hope you sell it but you might want to be a little flexible on the price, or if you're not in a hurry just keep trying until you find the buyer willing to pay that, good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have a lot of Action on it today and have a few people coming to see it on Friday we will see I may just get lucky who no's but I think it worth it

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I agree that these bikes are worth it, and more, but it's just that they are not getting what they should out of the bikes, but hopefully you get lucky and get her sold.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if I don't sell it I just will keep it..... I will just drive it once a month around town ..it still the coolest bike out there ....fury is still #1 to me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me Again

Yes, I would agree with the prior posts, and if you really are not serious about selling immediately, best to hold out for the best price. Good luck!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR $10K AND HAD 3 Buyer on at the same time don't every say there Not worth $10k use

1 - 13 of 13 Posts