somebody gonna get a smokin deal...................................t

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Thanks troop saved me some green

·
Registered
212 Posts
Can I call sloppy seconds if this deal falls through. Dont see why it would but im just gettin it out there.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wow great deal Troop! I got my RadIII's for $125. RadII's arent much different. Best thing about these mirrors is you dont have to adjust your housings to see out of them.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I was looking at those this past spring, but they are 1/2 shorter ( width wise ) then the these. I like the fact that i can see more of the road over my shoulder in the ones shown below. That 1/2" may make a difference.

I may just order these and see how they look. I do like that they follow the lines of the tank better, and dont have the sharp edges that ^^^^ those do.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was looking at those this past spring, but they are 1/2 shorter ( width wise ) then the these. I like the fact that i can see more of the road over my shoulder in the ones shown below. That 1/2" may make a difference.

I may just order these and see how they look. I do like that they follow the lines of the tank better, and dont have the sharp edges that ^^^^ those do.
I beat you to it, ordered them yesterday ! Lol I will get you some pics and a review when they come in.

·
Registered
791 Posts

The ones I have I like alot I can see evething you need to see it just cuts out your arms witch you don't have to see anyway.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I have those as well. ^^^ i just recently ended up replacing the screws on the back with stainless as the stock screws were starting to rust. I think im going to pull the trigger and get the more rounded ones. Course, i would have loved to buy the Ness mirrors ... day late dollar short i guess.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have those as well. ^^^ i just recently ended up replacing the screws on the back with stainless as the stock screws were starting to rust. I think im going to pull the trigger and get the more rounded ones. Course, i would have loved to buy the Ness mirrors ... day late dollar short i guess.
If you were quicker on that trigger I would have traded ya !

·
Registered
791 Posts
you will like them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts