Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell my Accutronix horizontal side tag mount for $100. Is has the chrome frame and a LED tag light. PM me if your interested... photo of it below.

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Already sold! That was fast...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
What are you using now, instead of?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I need to get you to sell my stuff Easy!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Using a second side tag kit (same style) I modified with a LED brake light on the frame. Now no more rear brake light.

I'll have some pics up as soon as its done, but if this is succesful in wiring it up then I will have a solution to eliminate the Fury taillight that will only cost about $40.

Project still G14 Classified though... lol!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your still going to need blinkers ??? And if you run Leds your going to need a load equalizer .
Don't need turn signals on a motorcycle in the great state of NC. LED system has it built in and is dual intensity for running light and brake light. Not my first rodeo brother, but thanks for looking out.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Don't need turn signals on a motorcycle in the great state of NC. LED system has it built in and is dual intensity for running light and brake light. Not my first rodeo brother, but thanks for looking out.
Easy E I don't think I questioned Your knowledge did I , but your offering an alternative running/break light option/idea to other riders for $40 who not all live in the great state of NC ! So My message wasn't just for You its for whoever might be looking in at this post . Other states do have laws that require turn signalls which Your " unique idea " !! then turns into a little more than just fourty bucks !!! thats all ......

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Easy E I don't think I questioned Your knowledge did I , but your offering an alternative running/break light option/idea to other riders for $40 who not all live in the great state of NC ! So My message wasn't just for You its for whoever might be looking in at this post . Other states do have laws that require turn signalls which Your " unique idea " !! then turns into a little more than just fourty bucks !!! thats all ......
I ment led blinkers I see where we went wrong my bad ! Lol ... I had that idea but up here in New York we have to run blinkers . I finally came up with an easy fairly cheap solution solution to this little problem I was having and I'm sure many other Fury riders are as well. There are a few run , turn , brake light led kits out there but you end up paying a pretty penny for them . For about $85 I did my own custom rear tail !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts