Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuryakyn has a few new shineys on their website. Found them while looking up info on the plug and play for an other thread.

Brake peg cover and new frame trim.

trim

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Kuryakyn has a few new shineys on their website. Found them while looking up info on the plug and play for an other thread.

Brake peg cover and new frame trim.

trim

Damn... says available late 2010 for the Chrome side covers... :( Wonder if the drive shaft cover for the "custom Line" will fit our bike as well? Is the drive shaft the same size on this bike as the custom line?

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Damn... says available late 2010 for the Chrome side covers... :( Wonder if the drive shaft cover for the "custom Line" will fit our bike as well? Is the drive shaft the same size on this bike as the custom line?
Late 2010 knowing Kury that means by Christmas of 2011 (maybe)

They use the same drive shaft, so they should be the same length, and they seem to measure the same, (took some quick measurements), the black cover inside the swingarm is diff.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Another big tease for fury owners. Maybe they will still take your order and never make the dam thing like the lower triple tree cover.
Luckily that's being covered with the new triple tree's... :cool: But, I see what you're saying, least they are different companies and Kury has a better rep than the other company, albeit a reputation for being SLOOOooooW.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Luckily that's being covered with the new triple tree's... :cool: But, I see what you're saying, least they are different companies and Kury has a better rep than the other company, albeit a reputation for being SLOOOooooW.
Do the new trees have a nice looking finish down below?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Do the new trees have a nice looking finish down below?
Yes they do, they are pretty much solid and have no ridges like the stock tree's do. They will look even better after I chrome them... reminds me, I have pics somewhere that I need to find...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
You’ve got pic’s you haven’t posted? Let’s see’m!

I swore I was done with this bike...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
You’ve got pic’s you haven’t posted? Let’s see’m!

I swore I was done with this bike...:rolleyes:
I have pics of just the triple tree's not on the bike yet till early August though as that is when they are getting chromed... Going to the car show now, will post them in a couple of hours

·
Registered
5 Posts
ordered the brake peg cover and kury said they wont have them till november:(, so im assuming its the same for the other parts..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Chromeaholic, that I would consider myself to be .... but I would never fit those covers, look like they are from some ship off StarTrek, why can't they keep it plain and simple.
Kury can keep their covers. Can't imagine the queue being very long when they release them.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Chromeaholic, that I would consider myself to be .... but I would never fit those covers, look like they are from some ship off StarTrek, why can't they keep it plain and simple.
Kury can keep their covers. Can't imagine the queue being very long when they release them.
i agree. They look like something off the reject table for the old school Caddies and their huge tail fins.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
i agree. They look like something off the reject table for the old school Caddies and their huge tail fins.
DING!!!! We have a winner!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts