Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling all Utah Riders. The Ride for Fallen Officers is this Sunday, Aug, 21, 2011. From Timpanogos Harley to the State Capitol. Let's have more Fury's there this year. I saw one other besides mine last year.

Great ride and cause...and breakfast at Marley's. I understand the procession alone was around 3 miles long. Officers had every intersection controlled all the way from Lindon to the Capitol (about 40 miles). Simply amazing!

See you there. Look for the Furry Fury (Blue Fury with shaggy sheepskin on seat for my wife). I'll be leaving from Kaysville if anyone from the north want to meet up on the freeway.

5th Annual Ride for Fallen Officers Sunday, August 21, 2011 | Utah Law Enforcement Memorial

·
Registered
144 Posts
I saw the furry fury, but unfortunately didn't catch up to you.
I also noticed another burgundy fury like mine, so there were at least 3 furies in the ride.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the red Fury too. But didn't have time to see who was on it. Sorry I missed you. There were a "few" bikes. It was an awesome ride.

I have to admit though, one of my guilty pleasures is parking my bike in a Harley parking lot, then standing off to the side and watching all the HOG's gawking at it. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts