Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I think those look bad a$$, I would definitely sport those on my bike. Do you have a shope that you can make all this stuff in or you are designing it and someone else is fabricating them? Any idea how much a set of these would cost if you was to sell a pair? Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about anyone else, but I think those look bad a$$, I would definitely sport those on my bike. Do you have a shope that you can make all this stuff in or you are designing it and someone else is fabricating them? Any idea how much a set of these would cost if you was to sell a pair? Thanks for sharing.

I'm a CNC programmer and machinist at an aerospace shop. So I'll design them,program them, and make them.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Damn sounds like a nice gig that you can do that from work. So are these something that you're thinking of fabbing up and selling to make some money on the side? I would definitely be interested if they were reasonable. Another thing that you could probably make some money on would be the side covers instead of the chromed ABS ones with designs on them, I know some guy on eBay sells them for like $48 dollars. Anyways like i said those look pretty bad a$$, can't wait to see the end product.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn sounds like a nice gig that you can do that from work. So are these something that you're thinking of fabbing up and selling to make some money on the side? I would definitely be interested if they were reasonable. Another thing that you could probably make some money on would be the side covers instead of the chromed ABS ones with designs on them, I know some guy on eBay sells them for like $48 dollars. Anyways like i said those look pretty bad a$$, can't wait to see the end product.
Right now I'm just trying to find the time to make myself a set, I'm just having fun. Not saying I'm not interested in money and all If I ever get a chance to make some extra stuff you guys will be the first to know.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
750 Take care of youself first, Then win a FOM. But since you already have the machine programed! :D

Excellent work and design. :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
What do you guys think of these. I designed them to match the rear brake reservoir cover I started.
keep this sh** up and you'll be the most popular kid on campus this summer!
:D
darned fine looking caps!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I would love to see someone manufacture a spike lower fork cap for the Fury. :D

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
The design is great, nice job!

What about doing a plain smooth cap that can be chromed. I'm not one for spikes or tribal themes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The design is great, nice job!

What about doing a plain smooth cap that can be chromed. I'm not one for spikes or tribal themes.
I like to try to put my own spin on the things I make. Honda actually makes a plain set I believe.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Those would look hotter if they were anodized black with the scallops chrome. I seen spikes for a hayabusa that way but not sure they would fit. Yours are very unique. Good work man!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those would look hotter if they were anodized black with the scallops chrome. I seen spikes for a hayabusa that way but not sure they would fit. Yours are very unique. Good work man!
I like the black and chrome look too. I made some parts for my other bike that had that contrast check'em out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts