Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda Fury Fork Nut Covers CNC made from solid billet Aluminum.
Decorative O-Ring is removeable if desired.Cover gets secured with set screw so no worries of losing them.

$60.00 a set includes shipping within United States.

Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail with no insurance.
If insurance is desired please let me know and I can get quote when office is open.

I've sold a couple things I've made on here in the past PayPal preferred. Will not accept checks.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive been around I don't really post much. I've been pretty busy with my other toy and work n all that stuff blah blah blah. This is my other project. 1967.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
how much would shipping be? Kinda on a tight budget might have to try to sneak this one by the wife.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
would it be a total pain.....

in da butt to make front axle covers? just wondering had some like that on my 750, would love some for this old gal...............................t

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in da butt to make front axle covers? just wondering had some like that on my 750, would love some for this old gal...............................t

I wouldnt say it would be a pain in the butt. I have some orders for the fork nuts I want to square away with first then I'll take a look and see if its worth the time to develop such a part.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
cool beans............................................t

1 - 17 of 17 Posts