Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the bike off,with the front brake on and making the front suspension go up and down is it normal to hear a noise going down and coming back up.. dont think with any of my bikes it was completly silence like on a motocross bike... like a thump going down and a thump going up... new bike so im figuring its normal... Thx all

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to the Dealer, blu one on the floor sounds the same... Not to smart about forks but maybe it's the rebound noise or something...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ah, thanks for looking... think it's the spring that you hear? Maybe none of us noticed it because we're used it or maybe your description was a little off? Don't know as this is my first bike, so all noises sound new to me... :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx red, when you get a chance, pull in your front brake, push on the forks pretty hard and you should hear" and feel" a little thump on the way down and the way up... And let me know... I would think that it should def do it... Thx RSS

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Thx red, when you get a chance, pull in your front brake, push on the forks pretty hard and you should hear" and feel" a little thump on the way down and the way up... And let me know... I would think that it should def do it... Thx RSS
I think you are hearing/feeling the dampener. It is pretty normal

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I think you are hearing/feeling the dampener. It is pretty normal
What he said, +1. And again, Clueless to the rescue! LOL.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts