Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i havent yet pulled my forks apart to chrome the bottoms. since its my prim riding time. i know they are 45mm. but what i dont know yet is how long are the tubes with out the bottoms. if any one has there forks pulled apart or knows the tube lenght. please let me know. as i found a company willing to make me longer tubes im looking for when i go with L&M's 8deg trees im going to go with maybe 3" or 4" longer tubes. so i can keep the factory turn lamps in the stock location. and not have a machined looking line. like you would get with the fork extenders. i wouldnt mind the fork extenders if i wanted to move the turn lamps down and place them over the machined line. to hide the fact there is extanders.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Shoot RSS (Redspawnsliver) A PM, He Just Had His Forks Apart To Install The 8* Triple Tree Mod, He May Have Taken Some Notes While He Had Everything Apart... Clueless May Also Be Able To Assist With This As He Is A Bike Mechanic By Trade. Hope This Helps

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good, i think i might be getting some info from my local honda dealer, as the lead tech has a job on a fury to pull the bottoms off to send them out to be chromed. when the forks are apart im going to take my specs i need. in order to get new tubes made up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts