Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see how we can possibly get a forward control group buy going. The prices they are asking are insane! Dlxprodox or accutronix please chime in. Other members who are interested....please voice your preference. I'll take either FC's .... As long as they selling at a discounted price.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
What kind of price are you willing to pay for a set?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I'm with you, I wouldn't mind having them for the right price. That being said, I'll get on board if they come off some seriors money!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Would yall go for it if they were about $600 for 3" chrome Accutronix? The tribal and gothic would be a little higher.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I will talk to someone and see if they will do it but they are gone till the 27th.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am in if they give us a good deal cause what they are asking for them now is INSANE!!!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Would yall go for it if they were about $600 for 3" chrome Accutronix? The tribal and gothic would be a little higher.
werent they selling them for like $ 400 +/- not too long ago ?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I’m not one to jump on a lot of mods,:rolleyes: but I would be very interested in this.
Bout time ya cheap ass!:p

I would also be interested for the right price. I'm 6'7 my legs need more room...
Wow! That is tall! I am 6'5" and They are a must. You will be very happy when you get them.

werent they selling them for like $ 400 +/- not too long ago ?
I believe they were under $400. But I would be asking for what ever they were asking when they were running that deal. If they could do it then they can do it now. I don't think if 10 or 15 of you are wanting to get them they will have to much of a problem with it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The $400 set was a discontinued style so it was a clearance sale.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Who is contacting these companies to try to get the deal worked out ?

1 - 20 of 254 Posts