Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I called in for my forward controls from DLX Saturday. Very professional communication, with pictures and tracking numbers from them. Pleasure to deal with! I love the set up I chose but I would like to hear opinions from everyone. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
SWEET!! :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am 6'0" so I needed the extended. Easier on the knees. These are from DLXPRODOX and when I first saw them I knew they were mine.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
loving them. fronts remind me of brass knuckles. i have the accutronix +3 inch. makes all the difference in the world.

i noticed that my hip muslce hurt a little bit at first due to my legs being up a little higher and not resting uder me. but it went away quick.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I liked the Accutronix ones at first but these are more my style. I didnt know how they would look with the chrome pegs so he sent pictures before he shipped them out. They are packed and ready to be shipped tonight. I am stoaked to get my new sissy bar and brackets, got my new Arlen Ness Rad III tear drop mirrors and more to come. Too bad I wont be able to install them until the 20' of snow and ice melts lol. But it is something to look forward to in the spring.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I have accutronix and love them. I really like your choice as well. I am assuming the spiked flat thing is the brakes? would suck forgetting you had flip flops on and jumpin on the bike to move it lol.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ill being posting pics of mine soon. I like the black withthe chrome pegs looks really good. mine has the gunner pegs to match my grips

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Those are awesome ! Can't wait to see them on the ride.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I called in for my forward controls from DLX Saturday. Very professional communication, with pictures and tracking numbers from them. Pleasure to deal with! I love the set up I chose but I would like to hear opinions from everyone. What do you think?
Just talked to Ernesto today as well and He is putting together a package for me which should be going out at the end of the week . Ordered Tribal black foward controls with gunner pegs and matching grips . Let us know how your instal goes . Thanx...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awesome! I'm really lovin the black with the chrome accents and the chrome pegs with the black accents. Really looks fantastic! (Not to mention the master cylinder doesn't stick out 6" in front of the controls)

·
Registered
68 Posts
controls

Looks good, I have the same exact set, minus the pegs, I have the black spiked tribal. Installation should only take a couple of hours, getting the shift linkage lined up correct and bleeding the brakes were the only issues I had. Ended up taking it down to shop and they used a mighty vac, done in 15 minutes. Let me know how your installation goes, any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I love the dlxprodox line of products. Those look sweet. Wonder if we can get a group buy from them? Alot of us noobs need em.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I like the size of those! There a little smaller the the Accu's.
I don't think they were out when I got mine though?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Looks good, I have the same exact set, minus the pegs, I have the black spiked tribal. Installation should only take a couple of hours, getting the shift linkage lined up correct and bleeding the brakes were the only issues I had. Ended up taking it down to shop and they used a mighty vac, done in 15 minutes. Let me know how your installation goes, any questions, just ask.
check your inbox next week just incase i have any problems myself ! Lol... thanx...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I love the dlxprodox line of products. Those look sweet. Wonder if we can get a group buy from them? Alot of us noobs need em.
Dude this guy is going to be blowing them out of the box at his prices for the foward controls and matching grips $790 out the door .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts