Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
How long would I have to lend it, weekend, weekday... are you in San Diego... I'm a daily driver so need to know specifics...

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long would I have to lend it, weekend, weekday... are you in San Diego... I'm a daily driver so need to know specifics...
They said 1 week and they would toss in a free kit to the donor. I am way out in Louisiana or else I would have lent them my bike.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
They said 1 week and they would toss in a free kit to the donor. I am way out in Louisiana or else I would have lent them my bike.
Not sure about giving it up for a week, but might consider it.
Where they at in SoCal?

I'm in Orange County...

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The shop is L&R EXTREME out towards Yucaipa, California [if I'm correct]for those who may be interested in doing this just use the contact info and give them a shout. Looking forward to the outcome

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Anyone in Southern Cali willing to lend their bike for R&D for a set of Forward Control Relocation Kits?
Still contemplating this... it's up in LA and I'm in SD... if someone was willing to come pic up the bike, might be willing to lend it out for the week, have to show proper credentials of course... lol

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still contemplating this... it's up in LA and I'm in SD... if someone was willing to come pic up the bike, might be willing to lend it out for the week, have to show proper credentials of course... lol
Contact Mr. Lee [ lrextreme at aol dot com ] at L&R Extreme and see if something can be worked out.

Please not I am not affiliated with L&R Extreme or any motorcycle part company for that matter. I contacted a few companies that make Control Relocation Kits and Mr. Lee at L&R Extreme was the only one open to the idea of making a kit for the Fury.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I looked at their website, they are actually in Yucaipa, CA

I'm not interested in leaving my bike for a week. sorry.

Looking at what they fabricate, it is more of an adaptive forward controls to work with your existing rear break fluid reservoir on the right. Which keeps the cost down. Most forward controls available provide a new rear brake reservoir attached to the right brake assembly. But are also costly.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks good to me, spider are you going to purchase these????

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good to me, spider are you going to purchase these????
These will indeed be on my bike as soon as I can get them without a doubt. This is exactly what I've been looking for & wanting for a long while now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Same here!! Do me a favor and keep me posted on when you find out their price and availablity. I will diffenetly purchase these also!!!!! and how bout them tigahs??

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same here!! Do me a favor and keep me posted on when you find out their price and availablity. I will diffenetly purchase these also!!!!! and how bout them tigahs??
Well I should be getting a kit available to me in a week or two if I read a recent email correctly. Still waiting on the price though.

How bout dem Saints?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well I should be getting a kit available to me in a week or two if I read a recent email correctly. Still waiting on the price though.

How bout dem Saints?
Hey I did donate my bike for that mock up and should have the finished product on the bike this week. I did not take any close up shots for the November Bike of the Month since I currently only have the mock ups. Will get some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
163 Posts

How bout dem Saints?
I hope the saints beat the shit outa new england tonight!!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey I did donate my bike for that mock up and should have the finished product on the bike this week. I did not take any close up shots for the November Bike of the Month since I currently only have the mock ups. Will get some pics as soon as I can.
Looking forward to seeing pics of the finished version. How do you like the feel of the prototype set?

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope the saints beat the shit outa new england tonight!!
I just woke up and missed everything... I heard The Saints kicked sum azz.

On a side note regarding the Relocation Kit: From L&R Extreme via email - "Gonna be right around $300 with $100 deposit, refundable when I receive the stock brake lever from customer."

1 - 20 of 44 Posts