Honda Fury Forums: banner

Would you Buy Forward Controls?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote now if you would be in for the Forward Control group buy if they would come in at $400-$500. I am not saying they would but this would give us a good head count. Accutronix has already shown interest in this group buy in the other post.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would be in depending on the style/price. Still leaves the unanswered question of is there an issue with ABS and forward controls??

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I would be in depending on the style/price. Still leaves the unanswered question of is there an issue with ABS and forward controls??
Can somebody answer this for Pnasty ??

PNasty- I would call both companies and ask if you dont get a response here just to be safe.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I am interested but will depend on funds at the time it becomes available and what the style is and color... or absence of color that is... LOL :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
forward control

Forward controls with ABS no problem. I have them on my ride and it works without a hitch....................COOL HARDWARE:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
DLX only came down to 625-650.00 depending on the amount of people. thats still crazy in my mind for a group buy of 20+ people.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I'm 6'4" so yes I'd buy them but the price would have to be much more reasonable then I've seen them go for.....

I'd rather spend a grand on Chrome wheels to be honest with you all.

the Fury is comfortable for me on 100 mile and less rides but anything over that and I would want them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey Guys, because DLX couldnt get to the price we were looking for I emailed accutronix to see what they could do. this is what troy sent me and I'll post in the poll post to make sure everyone knows.

" Kalin, I will be looking at our inventory levels and deciding on what style or styles we can offer today. I will try to post styles, pricing, and finishes before the weekend.

Thank you,
Troy "

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
If they agree to $400 for a set they will make $10,000 off the forum members that have said they were in so far. Not to mention the extra goodies people will add to match their controls.
C'mon accutronix let's get this deal done !

·
Registered
318 Posts
If they agree to $400 for a set they will make $10,000 off the forum members that have said they were in so far. Not to mention the extra goodies people will add to match their controls.
C'mon accutronix let's get this deal done !
True, but the email response said they would look into what styles they could offer. I am sure there are a bunch of us, like myself, I am set on either of two styles. If they are only offering one or two styles at a group rate, I think that will change alot of minds too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm with Pnasty on this one (that's how we Stafford/Spotsy Fury guys roll :rolleyes:). There are one or two styles I want maybe a third that I would buy if the price was right, but there are others that just don't go with how I've moded my bike, and if they were the choice, that would make me back out...and oh yeah, I got the ABS model too...happens when we buy from the same dealer! :D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I think Accutronix will come thru for us. Keep in mind, mrbyber already bought a set at full price, so that pretty much assures the rest of us of a group buy with a substantial discount.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
At 5' 4" I can barely reach the stock ones.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts