Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , I like the looks and feel of the fury but I am short and have to stretch quite a bit to reach the forward controls . Is there any way to remedy this ? Suggestions , ideas ? George

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only way is to switch out the forward control. Kuriyakin might sell something that will modify it in reverse. I have the problem but I need them about 4 inches out more. I feel to crampt. Worst case is find a metal fabricator in your area and have him cut the pattrns for you and relocate them. Its not that bad. You might need to tighten it up the clutch wire.

·
Registered
396 Posts
The only way is to switch out the forward control. Kuriyakin might sell something that will modify it in reverse. I have the problem but I need them about 4 inches out more. I feel to crampt. Worst case is find a metal fabricator in your area and have him cut the pattrns for you and relocate them. Its not that bad. You might need to tighten it up the clutch wire.

Hello , I like the looks and feel of the fury but I am short and have to stretch quite a bit to reach the forward controls . Is there any way to remedy this ? Suggestions , ideas ? George

We will be making forward controls, most likely in a “Kickback”, “Standard”, & “Extended” lengths. We may also make relocation plates to move the stock controls forward or backward. I will be posting updates, as they are available.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Any ideas , news , updates or suggestions ?
Have you thought about perhaps having your seat reworked to have you sit further forward? Just a thought as I and about to send my seat out for recushioning work and also having my ride position moved up and back a bit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have same issue. I would be intersted in moving the controls back only about a 1/2" or 1" and it would be the perfect setup for my size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts