Honda Fury Forums: banner

Forward Controls

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Furi15 
#1 ·
Has anyone purchased a set of Accutronics foot controls? Looking for opinions on them, I'm thinking of buying a set.

#2 ·
I have no experience with Accutronics but I have been using Supreme Legends forwards for over 10 years and I can vouch for their quality. Call Bill and mention the Fury forum as he may be inclined to offer you a forum discount.

An often overlooked part of forwards is how far up or down the peg is moved between brands. For example Accutronics moves the pegs up and out where as the Supreme Legends moves them down and out. This translates to less leg room for the Accutronics and more leg room for the Supreme Legends yet both are quoted as +3".

#4 · (Edited)
Here is a link to a review I did back in 2010. You can see it's really old as I had not chromed my bike out then. Also the Photos are not the best as I only had a cheap digital camera back then. I have the design known as Pro Smooth.

Here are Bill's email addresses.
bill@supremelegendsusa.com
&
supremelegendsusa@gmail.com

#6 · (Edited)
Not sure Supreme Legends is still in business. Their website is out of service and their FB page hasn't been updated since 2013.

I also make some basic forwards that look just like OEM, since you reuse most of your OEM parts. They're nothing fancy, but they're also a third of the price. Available in 3" and 4". View attachment 239392 View attachment 239393 View attachment 239395 View attachment 239391
Strange, the site was up a few weeks ago. However this would not be the first time his site was off line for a redesign. I know Bill has been moving his operations out of CA into NV anyway here are his email addresses. He always answers even if he's busy.

bill@supremelegendsusa.com
&
supremelegendsusa@gmail.com

#13 · (Edited)
I'm curious if there is enough room from the footpeg to the shifter for a size 12 shoe.
No, I don't. I would reach out to them for measurements.
From the pics, it appears the foot peg is even with the frame uprights. looks like a nice stretch for someone with long legs and big feet.🦶😄
Here is the Install Instructions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.