Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just bought a new fury and all ready spending more money on aftermarket parts can anyone tell me where to get some forward controls I live in the UK.
Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Do a search for group buy. I believe both Accutronix and DLXprodox are doing membership discounts/group buys for the next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike. lots of good information at the link at the top of the page labeled "Fury FAQ", accutronix, DLX are probably the main ones for forwards, and like was said a member of this forum MyFuryRide is making a set that works with the factory controls we have, think painted black they are $150, chrome is $250 ish, good luck.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi all just bought a new fury and all ready spending more money on aftermarket parts can anyone tell me where to get some forward controls I live in the UK.
Thanks
Accutronix was the first to manufacturer custom billet forward controls for the Honda FURY. They have 9 styles of forward controls for the FURY. Each style is available in two different lengths. Both lengths are available in 3 Finishes, Polished Billet Aluminum, Chrome Plated Billet Aluminum, and Black Anodized Billet Aluminum.
Accutronix :: Forward Controls :: Page 6

Currently, there is a 20% discount available on several styles to FURY FORUMS members.
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/ven...657-accutronix-forward-control-group-buy.html

We ship to the UK everyday.

Welcome to the forum.

Troy

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm running DLX Prodox's new standard forward controls. I'm only 5'7" so didn't want the extension, but they do have them as well. I got them in a few day and the finish was excellent.

Also got a set of rear footpegs to match em. Why not right!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I have the Supreme Legends forwards & they offer a 20% discount to forum members. They also have a special version for the ABS model. (I worked with Bill on the ABS version and it has a different master cylinder to the non ABS version)

I'm very happy with my controls. They also have matching grips and pillion pegs. Check out my posts for pics and reviews of the controls.

·
Registered
675 Posts
On the cheap......PM.....MFR, he is a member in here who makes mods for the fury. He has an extender with plates for $179-250. If you want a spectacular set for $ 600...try DLXPRODOX and tell em you are a forum member.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts