Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey...i was out looking at the new fury bikes in charleston last weekend...i noted that they have the forward gears and clutch...at 5 ft 6 inches, i seemed to not be able to get a good feel for the clutch and brake pedal....

dumb question...am i too short to ride this comfortably...or is it because the bike was on the kickstand and its just my imagination...anyone else short have any issues with reaching the pedals?

are they adjustable,....i really like the bike...and the new sable....clearly those are the top two choice,,,if i can reach the brake and clutch and still stay in the seat.

timbo

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hey...i was out looking at the new fury bikes in charleston last weekend...i noted that they have the forward gears and clutch...at 5 ft 6 inches, i seemed to not be able to get a good feel for the clutch and brake pedal....

dumb question...am i too short to ride this comfortably...or is it because the bike was on the kickstand and its just my imagination...anyone else short have any issues with reaching the pedals?

are they adjustable,....i really like the bike...and the new sable....clearly those are the top two choice,,,if i can reach the brake and clutch and still stay in the seat.

timbo
Timbo, No you got a good feeling on how it will feel on the road. Get ahold of Lee at L&R Extreme... He made me a set of controls that put them out 2.5"... he might be able to do a set for you to bring them back a little. I have about a 28" inseam and what I got is just perfect for me. He is reasonable in price... most others I saw where about $750, his are around $350 and he uses the stock master cylinder and puts in a new piece for the linkage and works the brake pedal... just a thought. His website is L&R Extreme Forward Controls Hope this helps you.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I'm 5' 6" and I reach just fine :cool: Almost as if the bike was made just for me :D

·
Registered
47 Posts

timbo
im 5''5 and my girlfriend is 5''3 an we both reach the pedals just fine , honestly its like the builders of the fury made this bike for us small people , sit on it again , ur legs at 5''6 will be pretty much fully extented but u can reach the controls

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm 5'6" also and it fits me perfect. May want to add a riser to push the bars back a little. Other that it's very comfortable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts