Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SMT | Full Parts Catalog in Summer of 2009

I could not look at prices on the iPad but they have some cool looking stuff. They also have an Australia dealer for you guys and gals across the pond.

*** No comments on the SmT being close to SnT *** lol

I have not ordered anything from this site nor have I heard anything good or bad regarding this company yet.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Couldn't see prices on the iPad huh? This is the only thing keeping me from buying one. The wife has one. Some people say the lack of Flash is no big deal but it's an issue for me almost every time I pick the thing up. Might have to check out the Motorola Xoom but that sucker is pretty expensive if you get 3G.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I found SMT a little while a go. If you check out ebay you can find a limited selection of some of their grips for pretty cheap. I'm not sure that you can buy parts from SMT directly so I've been having a hard time finding a good vendor with the full selection of what SMT offers. Thanks for sharing, troop!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Couldn't see prices on the iPad huh? This is the only thing keeping me from buying one. The wife has one. Some people say the lack of Flash is no big deal but it's an issue for me almost every time I pick the thing up. Might have to check out the Motorola Xoom but that sucker is pretty expensive if you get 3G.
Go with the Motorola Xoom I have both the Xoom rocks it is fast and I have 3g so I can connect virtually anywhere! Got mine for 599.00 at dealer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts