Honda Fury Forums: banner

Frame paint

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Furious_Mike 
Sorry to learn of your bad luck. You must very very upset, I know I would be. Maybe you can turn it around and buy a new tank, then turn the old tank into something special such as a work of art (airbrush design) or perhaps make it larger. Of course make sure you don't make the same welding mistakes as that other tank listed on this site.
I was going to post that I know of one for sale...500 euros.

I’m going to buy the L&M front and rear fenders, pull the tank and send everything to the paint shop. I’ll have them pull the dent and paint everything. Seriously P/O’d especially with myself because i usually double up the straps just for that exact reason and I didn’t because I was lazy…..
Hey, can you post up a pic of the strap? I want to make sure I am not using that type.

OR, airbrush a moonscape and use that as the crator. I've seen some sick 3-D tats done over scars, maybe keep yours and make it a feature!

OR you could ask for a picture of Todd with his mouth open and find a painter with mad skillz to make it look good.
:ROFLMAO:
I actually think it would improve things... certainly be a cooler bike:cool:

I’m going to buy the L&M front and rear fenders, pull the tank and send everything to the paint shop. I’ll have them pull the dent and paint everything. Seriously P/O’d especially with myself because i usually double up the straps just for that exact reason and I didn’t because I was lazy…..
I do feel your pain. The ex convinced my lazy ass to take her fishing early one morning. I half assed hitched up the boat, failing to attach safety chains. I get to a stop light 2 miles from the house, and see my boat/trailer pass me by and slam into a minivan in the left lane. The ball had snapped off. With no chains to hold it, it decided to go out on it's own...total loss. Laziness sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.