Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested (by anyone I don't mean someone who just wants a pair of signals to throw in the back of the garage) I have a set of DCS mirrors on my Fury that I will be taking off probably at the begining of next week. They just aren't workin out for me. Whoever wants them just so you know the wire on the left mirror is pretty short and there seems to be dirt or something in the corner of the right mirror. They both came like that but they still work fine. I have the adpters on them and i'll send those too. The signals are pretty bright at night time and viewing is decent. They go for around $180 but they don't owe me anything. Let me know if anyones interested.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm interested, what model are they so I can look em up. These stockers have been on my list as the next thing to go!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I like em, if you still have em i'll take em! I feel bad just getting something for free, maybe we can work out some kinda trade or something!

Thanks again, I'll PM you.

John

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Those are the mirror/signals I am running, I think they are great, whom ever gets these should be a happy camper

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I'll take em! PICK ME!!!!!
Let me know?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Polished em up and shipped em to J.A.T.O today. These really are great mirrors. I just really really liked the way the drag specialty mirrors go with the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts