Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to give this fender away to someone who is going to use it not turn around and sell it . If your intentions are somewhere else please do not respond . shipping has to be payed before it is sent only because I have tried to help someone else out before and they promissed to pay shipping and never did . This will come with LEDS and fender needs some light sanding . It was fiberglassed to stiffen her up . Anyways I really would like to see someone install this since I did put some time and thought into it . Thank You...P.S. don't mind my spelling...

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
fender

that is exactly the look im going for i would be interested in it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yeah that's the stock fender that's a 240 tire thrown under it . I just started working on my sumo fender I will be doing it the same way .

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sinister has first dibs ... he was first to respond once on The thread and two PM's he wasn't playing around ... He wanted the fender bad !

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys it was shipped out to Sinister he was the first to post interest and emailed me numerous times .

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
If the first 20 people fall thru I'd love it lol. I'm always a day late and a dollar short :(

oops it was even shipped already I'm REALLY late lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts