Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys / gals.
Frankenfury is being finalized for Daytona (see below). Problem is this leaves us without a bike to fit and test new products on. First person that is willing and can get their bike to us will get a bunch of our new items on their bike for free. For anyone in our area, this is a no-brainer...4' of accumulated snow means we won't see the ground for a while!

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Any idea what this kit is gonna cost? just wondering becouse im about to order the sumo kit but id rather have ur kit if the price is close to theres

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
captainfester, glad you took some time to think about this…. You better have good camera and ready to take a lot of pictures!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea what this kit is gonna cost? just wondering becouse im about to order the sumo kit but id rather have ur kit if the price is close to theres
Don't know what sumo cost, but ours will be about 6K. Not cheap. The swingarm with the integrated FatBox (gearbox) is 2/3 that cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Richard I love the raw design products and all the guys and couple gals are awesome. Any reason to blow off work and talk fury with a bunch of real enthusiasts is something I would never hesitate to jump on! Last year I rode up to americade and back about 430 miles just to check out their booth!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Damn, I missed it by -> <- that much!

:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Ok so here the raw design low down. First off I want to restate these guys are awesome. If you get the chance to see them at daytona or americade stop and say hi. They love to bs about the fury.

Anyway. I didn't take any pics. Sorry Richard. But the are coming out with some sweet stuff for the bike. Also the 330 they are putting on the back is so insane that if I didn't have a wife or had an extra 7 k I would have it done now.

Look forward to new sidemount design - fat form tubes. Chrome covers. A seriously mean exhaust set up and several more items that I will let bill show ya.

And yes I saw the elusive tank bin in person!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ok so here the raw design low down. First off I want to restate these guys are awesome. If you get the chance to see them at daytona or americade stop and say hi. They love to bs about the fury.

Anyway. I didn't take any pics. Sorry Richard. But the are coming out with some sweet stuff for the bike. Also the 330 they are putting on the back is so insane that if I didn't have a wife or had an extra 7 k I would have it done now.

Look forward to new sidemount design - fat form tubes. Chrome covers. A seriously mean exhaust set up and several more items that I will let bill show ya.

And yes I saw the elusive tank bin in person!

You LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY B*%&#%D. I wish we had something like that around here. All we got is bad chromers and scammers:(

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
im not sure of the layout of the event, BUT if you have any desire to have the lighted wheel kit they make which are AMAZING if you are into leds at all you should want these they ofer installs onsite and usually have a discount on the kit.

when i saw them at americade they were booked up quick so get there early or call them in advance.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
You LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY B*%&#%D. I wish we had something like that around here. All we got is bad chromers and scammers:(
Hey I got a can of chrome spray paint that enables me to chrome anything, I charge $25 a part:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts