Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
What tools do i use for install?..
I seen this on a bike before, The guy said he used a printer and BLACK duct tape to install. cause BLACK is fastest :D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
In all seriousness, this is a great example of where the rpm’s are. Thanks Gar.

Sounds like something a guy from IN with a black bike would do.
And???? how you guys like this Mod???

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Seriously, have those on some bikes

A friend of mine had an '82 Honda CM450 (T I think...) and the speedometer had lines on the outside indicating redline for each gear--quite a similar concept to this tachometer. Maybe they'll resurrect that design for the Fury! (I'll see if I can get a picture of it, as I think that bike is still in their shed somewhere!)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Mike that is simply classic, one of the best I have seen on this forum.
I will bring you one today, I think I have chrome tape!!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
A friend of mine had an '82 Honda CM450 (T I think...) and the speedometer had lines on the outside indicating redline for each gear--quite a similar concept to this tachometer. Maybe they'll resurrect that design for the Fury! (I'll see if I can get a picture of it, as I think that bike is still in their shed somewhere!)
Sounds like it should be easy enough for L&M to put on one of their face plates.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Richards tach

This was an easy install, Had a lil trouble finding His chrome Tape, but I did. Richard had a lil problem with it at first but got I him straightened out. By next monday my install video will be done and I will be takin orders....unless Low-n-mean buys the rights to my install

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
MyFuryRide

Happy Me after Richards successful install today!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.