Honda Fury Forums: banner

Front brake dragging?????

4K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  ekd 
#1 · (Edited)
A guess i have a q for you tech savvy guys. Just the other day I was out for a cruise and i noticed that at low speed like less than 15 miles an hours it sounds almost like my front brake was dragging. Almost like when your car needs new brakes and rubs on the rotor. I looked at my front rotor and looks like no scarring or un-natural marks on rotor. Not sure if i can explain it completely correct or not but hopefully someone will understand what i am talking about. I dont think i am using my brakes in any way strange use a lot of engine braking letting the rpm's slow me down since the bike only has 300 miles on it. And when i use my brakes i use about 65% rear / 35% front. Any help/tips besides call the dealer which i am doing tomorrow i would greatly appreciate.

Cromwell

Discussion starter · #5 ·
yeah i figured it was either a problem in the lines or something stuck in the pad. Pry gonna give her a nice bath tomorrow and hit the brake with the pressure washer a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.