Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had paramount honda install my fork extender and new rear spring from low and mean. I was just out for making my horse jimilynn longer leaner and more wicked looking well what i did not antiicpate was the change in handling, The guys at honda took her for a test spin after the work they liked it. i could not believe the way she handles on the freeway buckin a good headwind more control better body alignment i felt more control with turns in the city. it's 2 worthy mods not just for looks but areodynamic performance enhancement. next up having reaper front/fenders painted.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I had paramount honda install my fork extender and new rear spring from low and mean. I was just out for making my horse jimilynn longer leaner and more wicked looking well what i did not antiicpate was the change in handling, The guys at honda took her for a test spin after the work they liked it. i could not believe the way she handles on the freeway buckin a good headwind more control better body alignment i felt more control with turns in the city. it's 2 worthy mods not just for looks but areodynamic performance enhancement. next up having reaper front/fenders painted.
That's interesting, though I'm sure lowering the rear end has contributed the most to the performance enhancement as opposed to the extension of the forks.

·
Registered
835 Posts
SWEET! I have the extensions already installed and the lowering spring is on the way! Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Can't wait to see how the springsand the new triple tree work together. I'll know in about 3 weeks :)
Did you buy the 8 degree tree's?

·
Registered
53 Posts
would love to see some pics of this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts