Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don't have a pic yet but I will tell you they don't cover much, they are small. They just stick on the outside of the calipers. The pics on cobra web site make them look full size but they aren't. The front one is about 2X3 inches and the rear is about 2X2 inches in size. If someone was to paint the calipers black then add them it would look much better.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Heres a few pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I don't have a pic yet but I will tell you they don't cover much, they are small. They just stick on the outside of the calipers. The pics on cobra web site make them look full size but they aren't. The front one is about 2X3 inches and the rear is about 2X2 inches in size. If someone was to paint the calipers black then add them it would look much better.
Agree, I haven't looked into them, what was the cost?

·
Registered
358 Posts
$80 from Phat performance. Truthfully, not worth it. I want some that cover the entire caliper...I'm sure Kury will come out with some for the VTX, could be used with a mod

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
$80 from Phat performance. Truthfully, not worth it. I want some that cover the entire caliper...I'm sure Kury will come out with some for the VTX, could be used with a mod
I know this is a way-old post, but it saved me from spending $90 on these Cobra chrome caliper covers ... they do look incomplete.

Did Kury. ever come out with a set that did a better job for us? I can only find Kury caliper covers for the VT1800.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Heres a few pic
I made a make shift DOD sticker plate for my front left fork to get on and off post.....2 questions, first where did you get that sticker plate you have mounted on your front left fork? and secondly, this is gonna sound really stupid, but it is better to be safe than sorry....Do you loosen the brake caliper bolts clockwise or counter clockwise, I'm not trying to snap my bolt. Thanks!!

~SEMPER FI and FREE TO RIDE~

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.